Instagram

Sunday 18 November 2012

Lets Go Preppy











V Neck Shirt: Top Man
Cardigan: American Apparel
Tartan Trousers: H&M
Shoes: UNLTD

Thursday being the last day of the week for uni only meant one thing. Work shop! This week I started footwear design, which I enjoyed very much. Compared to the last two which are fashion & textiles, I would say this has been the most enjoyable one so far. My teacher was so relaxed and easy to talk to, she is so fun! which makes learning easier for me & got so much done. I can honestly say that she will be one of my favourites. On top of that everybody in class seemed to be getting along, we were making jokes & just talking really. Pleasant day ended with a nice catch up session with the best friends. 


Twitter: jeff999999

Email: evangelistajef@hotmail.com

Tumblr:http://houtecoture.tumblr.com




1 comment: